Second generation setting files for DELPHI CRD3.X (diesel 1.8/2.2L)
Today we make available new second generation settings files to get the most out of your calibrations on DELPHI CRD3.X ECUs, installed on Mercedes Benz vehicles, on 1.8/2.2 diesel engines.
We enable you to work on more effective tuning operations, extending your range of action up to 39 engine parameter management maps
- EGR valve closure *diagnostic use
- Speed limiter deactivation
- Torque monitoring deactivation
- DPF / FAP deletion *diagnostic use
- Total EGR valve deactivation *diagnostic use
- Engine protection set modification
- IMRC/intake manifold swirl flaps deletion *diagnostic use
- AdBlue deletion *diagnostic use
- Exhaust flap shutdown *diagnostic use
for vehicle repair and much more. Race Evo software joins the diagnostic tools already in use in the workshops, allowing the operator to carry out targeted operations on individual trouble codes stored in the engine control unit reducing intervention time and costs. ‘Options’ further customize the drive experience and act in the core of the problem helping Professionals to selectively operate only when needed, even avoiding end customers to have an entire package of components replaced, in some cases.